Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
I Want To
Select a Category
Office of the Mayor
Parks and Recreation
Report A Concern
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Geocache Placement Permit Request
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
(###) ### - ####
Dates Requested Start Date
Dates Requested End Date
GPS Coordinates of Geocache
Physical Location/Directions to Geocache
The Fine Print
By submitting this request I agree to the following:
1. The Permittee, also known as geocache owner, has read and hereby agrees to comply with the requirements and instructions for geocache placement.
2. The geocache has been viewed personally by Parks and Recreation staff and is acceptable as to size, contents, and location.
3. Any rights granted or implied under this permit are non-exclusive and Parks reserves the right to issue other permits simultaneously with this permit on any lands under control of Anacortes Parks and Recreation Department. However, this permit may not be assigned by the Permittee to any other party.
4. The geocache owner hereby agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify City of Anacortes, Anacortes Parks and Recreation, its employees, agents and assigns, from and against all claims, suits or actions arising from the placement, movement or removal of the geocache, or resulting from the contents of the geocache, or the use or misuse of said contents.
5. Any equipment, and/or materials belonging to the geocache owner remaining on park premises 10 days subsequent to permit expiration, revocation and/or termination of this permit for any reason whatsoever shall then automatically become the property of Anacortes Parks and Recreation Department at no cost to the City of Anacortes.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Parks & Recreation
Access - Fiber Internet
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow