The Foundation was formed in 1998 to raise large sums of private donations to help build our new Library. It accomplished its initial mission and has since broadened its mission. It has undertaken collaborative projects in partnership with the City, service organizations, and individuals. Some of the major projects include:
- Purchase and maintenance of eBooks and online resources.
- Purchase of meeting room sound system
- Upgrade library computer and security system
- Funds for mobile computer laptop lab
- Upgrade building infrastructure projects including lighting, faucets, cabinetry, and others.
- Funds for Library Art collection
- Purchase software, movie license
For more information, please email the Library Foundation.