The library has four study rooms available for those looking for a quiet place to work or study.
- 2 large "Tutoring Rooms" which can seat up to 6 people.
- 2 smaller "Study Rooms" which can seat up to 2 people.
Ask our staff at the front desk to check room availability. Also please be aware of our policies.
- The rooms may be reserved for no more than 2 hours per day, and up to 3 times a week.
- These rooms are not intended for commercial use.
- For individual booking two-person maximum capacity room use will be used first.
- Reservations will be held for up to 15 minutes into the reservation,and then made available to other patrons if there is a “no show” when all other rooms are full, and the room on reserve is requested.
- When the rooms are not in use, the spaces will be available for quiet study, small group study, program space,or staff workspace depending on the needs of the APL as determined by the APL staff.
Call 360-293-1910 to book your study room session or stop by in person.