Monday through Friday 11am - 4pm
HOW IT WORKS
- Requests for materials can be placed in our online catalog.
- Visit the library during pickup hours once you receive a notification that your items are ready for pickup. We are limiting checkouts to 5 items per card.
- Park in one of the three designated spaces in the front of the library parking lot and call the posted number (360-293-1910) to reach library staff. No cell phone? Ring the doorbell next to back book drops on 9th St. and staff will assist you.
- Let us know your name and the pickup spot number you are parked in.
- A staff member will bring your items out to your car. We ask that you wear a mask for the safety of our staff and other patrons.
If you have items to return, please drop them off in our back book drops during return hours.
- Our back book drop on 9th Street is now open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11am to 4pm.
- Please drop off books during these hours only, as it gives our staff time to quarantine the books for 72 hours before processing.
- We still can’t accept donations of books or magazines. While we appreciate your kindness, please keep any donations you have at home until the library and Friend Shop reopen in the future.
Red Bag Pantry
Due to our closure the Red Bag Pantry has been moved to right outside the main entrance to the library. For those in need of food support you can reach out to:
- A Simple Gesture at 360-399-6463
- Anacortes Family Center at 360-293-2993
Digital Library and Online Resources
Though you can’t come in to the library and checkout books and other items, we have even more materials for you to read, watch, and listen to from the comfort of your own home!
Look at the links below to find out more about our digital offerings.
All in-person services are suspended during the Library closure. For immediate assistance during weekdays between 11:00am to 4:30pm, please contact the library directly where staff are available via phone at: 360-293-1910. Digital resources are available 24/7 during this time.
For more detailed inquiries please contact a member of our management team directly via email:
Jeff Vogel, Director
Reference Questions, Databases, Item Requests, Website, Digital Services
Sydney Brady, Public Services Manager
Customer Service, Community Meeting Room, Passports, Volunteers
Diana Farnsworth, Librarian
Press inquiries/Marketing, Reference Questions, Adult Programs, Teen Services
Leslie Wilson, Youth Services Librarian
Children’s Programs & Item Requests, Outreach and Coordination with Schools
For advanced digital & technical assistance contact one of our automation assistants via phone (360)293-1910 or email:
Rossy Trejo - email@example.com or (360) 299-1943.
JJ Small - firstname.lastname@example.org