Extended Library Hours
Welcome back! Beginning June 1st the Library will be open for browsing without appointments. Our hours are:
Monday - Friday 11 am - 6 pm
Saturdays 11 am - 4 pm.
Curbside services and computer appointments continue. Social distancing is still required, so seating remains unavailable except at computer stations. All fully vaccinated visitors may choose to enter the library unmasked. Beginning June 1st, library services available six days a week are:
- Browsing during all open hours
- Computer use by appointment
- Curbside during all open hours.
- The 9th Street book drops are now open all day, every day
In accordance with state guidelines, social distancing and mask wearing will be required for those who aren't fully vaccinated. Seating and gathering will not be permitted, and all hands on activities and toys in the children’s department will be unavailable for the duration of the phased reopening to limit the spread of COVID-19. Passport appointments and the Friends of the Library Bookshop are not available at this time.
We look forward to seeing you all again!
Due to COVID-19, the library cannot accept any book or material donations at this time. Please save your used books for when the Friends of the Library Shop can safely reopen, or consider donating them to a Little Free Library in the meantime.
Monday to Friday 11am - 6pm, Saturday 11am - 4pm
- Requests for materials can be placed in our online catalog.
- Visit the library during pickup hours once you receive a notification that your items are ready for pickup. We are limiting checkouts to 10 items per card.
- Park in one of the three designated spaces in the front of the library parking lot and call the posted number (360-293-1910) to reach library staff. No cell phone? Ring the doorbell next to back book drops on 9th St. and staff will assist you.
- Let us know your name and the pickup spot number you are parked in.
- A staff member will bring your items out to your car. We ask that you wear a mask for the safety of our staff and other patrons.
If you have items to return, please drop them off in our back book drops during return hours.
Open every day.
For more detailed inquiries please contact a member of our management team directly via email:
Jeff Vogel, Director
Email Jeff Vogel
Reference Questions, Databases, Item Requests, Website, Digital Services
Sydney Brady, Public Services Manager
Email Sydney Brady
Customer Service, Community Meeting Room, Passports, Volunteers
Diana Farnsworth, Librarian
Email Diana Farnsworth
Press inquiries/Marketing, Reference Questions, Adult Programs, Teen Services
Leslie Wilson, Youth Services Librarian
Email Leslie Wilson
Children’s Programs & Item Requests, Outreach and Coordination with Schools
For advanced digital & technical assistance contact one of our automation assistants via phone (360)293-1910 or email:
Rossy Trejo - Email Rossy or (360) 299-1943.
JJ Small - Email JJ or (360) 299-1518.