Place a non-binding order to help us in our deployment planning process and to get fiber faster! Currently planned neighborhoods for 2020 are the Central Business District, Old Town, & the M Ave Pilot Area. See maps below.
Visit: City Hall Fiber Department at 904 6th St. Anacortes, WA 98221
What to Expect Once You've Ordered Service?
So you've completed an order form and want to know what happens next. Well, first of all we want to say thank you and we are excited to provide you with Fiber Optic Internet service. Here's what you can expect going forward:
1) If you are in a neighborhood that is currently scheduling installations, we will give you a call in the next 2-3 business days to confirm your order. If you are in a neighborhood that is not currently being serviced, we will send you an email confirming your order and will contact you as soon as we have further information about service in your area.
2) We work with you to schedule a walk through of the property to prepare for installation of service and equipment.
3) We will perform a walk through of the premises.
4) Within approximately 30 days of your initial order we will contact you to schedule your installation.
5) We will follow up by phone, email, or in person to check up on your new service about 1-2 business days after install.
6) Based on when the billing cycle ends and your install date you will receive your first bill about 30 days after install.
Thank you again for choosing Access - Anacortes Fiber Internet!